Saturday, June 18, 2011

The latest news at the Ortego abode...

Since I posted last....

My belly has grown. My wardrobe pretty much consists of maxi dresses...




We ordered and put together baby's bed...



Well actually Josh put it together...




Louie and I offered moral support...



Louie's not really quite sure what to think about the whole baby thing really.



We started stocking up on diapers...



And...of course there's Monday! The day we find out if our sweet baby is a little girl or a little boy. I can barely wait. Then let the shopping begin! I will be in Baby's R Us on Monday, right after lunch which will be right after the ultrasound. I've just been praying the baby will not be shy. Its the one time he/she has full permission to flaunt their stuff. No modesty please! Josh and I both have a feeling its a boy...but we in no way have a preference. As long as Baby-O is healthy, happy, and serves the Lord all his/her life...as a Mom I want nothing else. Speaking of healthy, baby-o has inherited Daddy's mad soccer skills. As of about two weeks ago, I have been feeling some awesome kicks. It never gets old, I have a goofy smile every time I feel a good one. Josh even got to feel one last night...an early Happy Father's Day from his little one.

1 comment:

  1. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO FIND OUT IF WE'RE WAITING ON A BOY OR A GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete