Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to my awesome Daddy and my amazing Husband. I am so blessed to have the two sweetest, loving men in the world in my life.



Daddy, thank you for all you do. You are an amazing Father. You have always supported and protected your kids. I wouldn't be the woman I am today without your guidance and example as a lover of Christ. I am so excited to see the next chapter of your life unfold as God begins to use you in a new, deeper way. Love you, Beffy




Joshua, I can barely wait to see you be a Daddy. Our kids are going to adore you, just like I do. :) I am so thankful to be married to you and to be allowed the privileged of  raising my kids with you. I know you will teach our baby the path to righteousness and to know what it is to be set apart. Love you with all my heart, Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment